Terms and Conditions
for Accommodation Contracts
1. Scope of Application
- Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this Hotel and the Guest
shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by
laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
- In the case when the Hotel has entered into a special contract with the Guest, insofar as such special
contact does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices, notwithstanding the
preceding Paragraph, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of those Terms and
2. Application for Accommodation Contracts
- A guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the
Hotel of the following particulars:
- Name of the Guest(s);
- Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival;
- Accommodation Charges (See Attached Table 1);
- a. Name of applicant and their contact information
b. The name and contact information of the person responsible for payment to the Hotel for the
- Written approval by parents/guardian, and their contact information (if staying Guest are only
- Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- In the case when the Guest requests, during his/her stay, an extension of the accommodation beyond the
date(s) in subparagraph (2) of the preceding Paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new
Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
3. Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts, etc.
- The Accommodation Contract shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the
application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply when it has been
proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
- When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding
Paragraph, the Guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit fixed by the Hotel within the limits of
the Basic Accommodation Charges covering the Guest’s entire period of stay by the date specified by the
- The deposit shall be first allotted for the total accommodation charges to be paid by the Guest, then
secondly for the cancellation charges under Articles 6 and thirdly for the reparations under Article 17 as
applicable, and the remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of payment of the Accommodation Charges
as stated in Article 12.
- When the Guest has failed to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in Paragraph 2, the Hotel shall
treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid. However, this shall apply only when the Guest is informed by
the Hotel of the period for payment of the deposit.
4. Special Contracts Requiring No Accommodation Deposit
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may enter into a special
contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Accommodation Contract has been concluded as
stipulated in the same Paragraph.
- In the case when the Hotel has not requested the payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of
the preceding Article and/or has not specified the date of the payment of the deposit at the time the
application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as that the Hotel has
accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
5. Refusal of Accommodation Contracts
- The Hotel may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases:
- When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and
- When the Hotel is fully booked and no room is available;
- When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself / herself in a manner that
will contravene the laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to the Guest’s
- When the Guest seeking accommodation is identified as a member of an organized crime group, or is
involved with an organized crime group or other antisocial force (hereinafter referred to as “organized
crime group”) specified by the Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members;
- When the Guest seeking accommodation is considered as a member of a corporate body or other groups or
- When the Guest seeking accommodation operates or is considered as a member of corporate body whose
executives belong to a group that is deemed an organized crime group;
- When the Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
- When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to use violence or threat on Hotel staff members
(employees) or the Hotel is requested by the Guest to assume an unreasonable burden for his/her
- When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, malfunction of the
facilities and/or other unavoidable causes;
- When if the Guest seeking accommodation, owing to heavy intoxication or other reasons causes or is
liable to cause annoyance to other guests and/or conducts himself/herself in a disorderly. (Prefectural
6. Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Guest
- The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by notifying the Hotel.
- In the case when the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes for
which the Guest is liable (except in the case when the Hotel has requested the payment of the deposit during
the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest has cancelled before the
payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Attached Table 2. However, in the case
when a special contract as prescribe in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply
only when the Guest is informed of the obligation of the payment of the cancellation charges in case of
cancellation by the Guest.
- In the case when the Guest does not appear by 8:00 p.m. of the accommodation date (or 2 hours after the
expected time of arrival if the Hotel is notified beforehand) without an advance notice, the Hotel may
regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the Guest.
7. Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Hotel
- The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of following cases:
- When the Guest is deemed liable to conduct and/or have conducted himself / herself in a manner that
will contravene the laws or act against the public order and good morals in regard to the Guest’s
- When the Guest can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
- When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and other causes of force
- When the Guest, owing to heavy intoxication or other reasons, is liable to cause annoyance to other
guests and/or, in fact, conducts himself/herself in a disorderly manner and disturbs or annoys other
guest(s); (Tokyo Metropolitan Regulations)
- When the Guest is identified as a member of an organized crime group, or is involved with an organized
crime group or other antisocial force specified by the Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized
Crime Group Members;
- When the Guest is considered as a member of a corporate body or other groups or similar groups;
- When the Guest operates or is considered as a member of corporate body whose executives belong to a
group that is deemed an organized crime group;
- When the Guest is deemed liable to use violence or threat on Hotel staff members (employees) or the
Hotel is requested by the Guest to assume an unreasonable burden for his/her accommodation;
- When the Guest does not follow the Hotel’s regulations;
- When the Guest smokes in bed, or engages in other prohibited actions;
- In the case when the Hotel has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding
Paragraph, the Hotel shall not be entitled to charge the Guest for any of the services in the future during
the contractual period which he/she has not received.
- The Guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the Hotel on the day of
- Name, age, sex, address and occupation of the Guest(s);
- Except in the case of Japanese nationals, nationality, passport number, port and date of entry into
- Date and estimated time of departure; and
- Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- In the case when the Guest intends to pay his/her Accommodation Charges prescribed in Article 12 by any
means other than Japanese currency, such as coupons or credit cards, these credentials shall be shown in
advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
- Non-Japanese Guest(s) shall be requested to present their passports for proof of identification.
9. Occupancy Hours of Guest Rooms
- The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 a.m. of the
next day. However, in the case when the Guest is accommodated continuously, the Guest may occupy it all day
long, expect for the days of arrival and departure.
- The Hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding Paragraph, permit the Guest to
occupy the room beyond the time prescribed in the same Paragraph. In the case, extra charges shall be paid
- Up to 2 hours: 2,035 JPY
- Up to 4 hours: 4,070 JPY
- More than 4 hours: entire rate per night
10. Observance of use Regulations
The Guest shall observe the Rules and Regulations established by the Hotel which are posted
within the premises of the Hotel.
11. Business Hours
- The business hours of the main facilities, etc. of the Hotel are detailed in the TV information.
- The business hours specified in the preceding Paragraph are subject to temporary changes due to
unavoidable causes. In such a case, the Guest shall be informed by appropriate means.
12. Payment of Accommodation Charges
- The breakdown of the Accommodation Charges, etc. that the Guest shall pay is as listed in the Attached
- Accommodation Charges, etc. as stated in the preceding Paragraph shall be paid in Japanese currency or by
any other means, such as coupons or credit cards acceptable to the Hotel at the front desk at the time of
arrival of the Guest or upon request by the Hotel.
- Accommodation Charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation
facilities once such facilities have been made available to him/her by the Hotel.
13. Liabilities of the Hotel
The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damages if the Hotel has caused such damage to the
Guest in the fulfillment or the non-fulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements.
However, the same shall not apply in case when such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel
is not liable.
14. Handling When Unable to Provide Contract Rooms
- The Hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted room(s), arrange accommodation of the same standard
elsewhere for the Guest insofar as practicable with the consent of the Guest.
- When arrangement of other accommodation cannot be made notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding
Paragraph, the Hotel shall pay the Guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the
compensation fee shall be applied to the reparations. However, when the Hotel can not provide accommodation
due to causes for which the Hotel is not liable, the Hotel shall not compensate the Guest.
15. Handling of Deposited Articles
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused to the
goods, cash or valuables deposited at the front desk by the Guest, except in the case when this has occurred
due to causes of force majeure. However, for cash and valuables, when the Hotel has requested the Guest to
report its kind and value but the Guest has failed to do so, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest within the
limits of 150,000 JPY.
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused, through
intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel, to the goods, cash or valuables which are brought into the
premises of the Hotel by the Guest but are not deposited at the front desk. However, for goods for which the
Guest has not made an advance declaration with respect to type and value, the liability of the Hotel for
compensation shall be limited to 150,000 JPY.
16. Custody of Baggage and/or Belongings of the Guest
- When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before his/her arrival, the Hotel shall be liable
to keep it only in case when such a request has been accepted by the Hotel. The baggage shall be handed over
to the Guest at the front office at the time of his/her check-in.
- When the baggage or belongings of the Guest are found left after his/her check-out, the Hotel shall wait
for inquiry from the Guest and ask for further instructions. When no instruction is given to the Hotel by
the owner or when the ownership is not confirmed, the baggage is then processed according to the “Lost
Property Act.” In the case of food and drink, the Hotel shall dispose of the items on the day.
- The Hotels liability in regard to the custody of the Guest’s baggage and belongings in the case of the
preceding two paragraphs shall be assumed in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1 of the Preceding
Article in the case of Paragraph 1, and with the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the same Article in the case
of Paragraph 2.
17. Liability of the Guest
The Guest shall compensate the Hotel for the damage caused through intention or negligence on
the part of the Guest.
The Guest shall be responsible for the use of the internet within the premises of the Hotel
when using it. The Hotel shall not hold responsible for system crashes or other disturbances resulting in a
loss of information by the Guest. If the Hotel determines malicious use of the computer to inflict loss or
damage by the Guest, the Guest shall be hold responsible to any loss or damage compensation.
19. Change of accommodation terms subsection
- The Hotel can change the accommodation agreement at the discretion of the Hotel in following cases.
- When the change in the accommodation agreement conforms to the general interests of the customer.
- When it is reasonable in the light of circumstances concerning the change of the accommodation agreement
and does not contradict the purpose of making the contract and the necessity of change, the contents of the
and other changes.
- With the alteration of the accommodation agreement in the preceding paragraph, the Hotel shall inform the
change of the accommodation agreement, the contents of the accommodation contract and the effective date on
the Hotel website, 30 days before before the effective date of the accommodation agreement change.
- When you use the Hotel after the effective date of the accommodation agreement change, we assume that you
agreed to the accommodation agreement change.
Amendment October 1st, 2019
Hulic Hotel Management Co., Ltd.
Attached Table 1
The breakdown of the Accommodation Charges, etc. (Ref. Paragraph 1 of Article 2, Paragraph 2
of Article 3 and Paragraph 1 of Article 12)
|Total amount to be paid by the Guest
||1. Basic Accommodation Charge (Room Charge)
|2. Service Charge
|3. Consumption Tax
|4. Tokyo Accommodation Tax
Accommodation Charge of one night stay per person is:
10,000 JPY minimum and 15,000 JPY maximum
15,000 JPY and over
||5. Meals, Drinks and other incidental Charges
|6. Consumption Tax
If the taxes are revised by low, this figure will follow the new figures accordingly.
Attached Table 2
Cancellation Charge for Hotels (Ref. Paragraph 2 of Article 6)
|Date when cancellation of
Contract is Notified
|1 day prior to Accommodation Day
|10 days prior to Accommodation Day
*Individual - Less than 14 Guests or 9 rooms per day
*Group - 15 Guests or 10 rooms or more per day
Notes on Attached Table2
- The percentages signify the rate of cancellation charge to the Basic Accommodation Charges.
- When the number of days contracted is shortened, the cancellation charge for the first day of the
cancelled period shall be paid by the Guest regardless of the number of days shortened.
- Cancellation charge may differ according to the selected plans or on specific dates.